Dipika Singh, Indian TV’s most eligible bahu, and Shoaib, ruling the Tellywood world with his smile – a curve that has carved a loop of melting hearts across the nation. Playing ‘husband-and-wife’ roles on their TV serial, they started feeling weak in the knees for each other and got infected by the ‘arthritis of love’ only to find themselves reading the holy vows in no time. It feels like yesterday when their wedding was the talk of the town and the pictures of the Dipika-Shoaib wedding were making rounds on the internet. But wait, why are we telling you about this?
Well, because a year ago, we got an opportunity to customize Simar’s journey of going to her Sasural into a magazine and believe us, it was no less than a delight. We recently got featured in a video by Shoaib Ibrahim where the couple was visible with wide grins on their faces, taking a nostalgic trip back to their wedding days, holding the ‘Shoaib-Dipika wedding magazine’ in their hands.
The making of Dipika-Shoaib’s wedding magazine: Behind the scenes
In association with ‘The Glam Wedding’, a premium photography studio from Delhi, we had a candid chat with Dipika and Shoaib over a telephone call wherein they answered all of our questions patiently in a very detailed fashion.
“Where did the two of you meet?”
“Who proposed who?”
“Who confessed first”?
“Who says sorry first?”
While we bombarded them with all these exciting questions, they were lost in the sweet stream of nostalgia while answering us. It almost turned into a personalised version of “Koffee with Karan”: our concept strategist says.
From their first impressions of each other to how the cupid struck and how their love tale materialized into tying the knot, they beautifully told us all about it, enough to give us a glimpse into their love life and happily ever after.
It was through the actors’ active involvement throughout the conceptualization process that Shoaib-Dipika’s customized wedding magazine was possible. Since their anniversary is right here, let’s take a detour and witness the glam and glory by reading their story again.
“I didn’t want to apply mehendi on my hands and despite requesting Ammi to let me be, she made me write Dipika’s name on my hands”, Shoaib says.
“I am very blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law who’ll always take my side.”
“When I spilled the beans about Dipika and me, she said to me, ‘beta ammi hoon tumhari, tumse pehle se janti hoon.'”
SHOAIKA’s 16 Pager WEDDING MAGAZINE
Reading ‘Shoaika’s’ wedding magazine has been a popular request from all of their fans across the internet, but fans would have to settle with all the glimpses shared with them in the youtube video, for privacy reasons.
We curate your beautiful and unforgettable memories into the pages of your ‘This Is My Story Magazine’.
Just like Dipika and Shoaib Ibrahim’s magazine, we’ve made hundreds of wedding magazines for many more love-sick couples. Their dazzling smiles on receiving a copy of their personalized magazine is what has kept us going for over a year now and that’s what we strive for!
Like Dipika and Shoaib replaced the traditional wedding photo albums with a This Is My Story wedding magazine and immortalized their wedding memories, what is your reason? Name the occasion and we can turn it into a magazine.
5 ways to use a This Is My Story Wedding Magazine
- Gift it to a couple from your group of friends or give it to your son and their partner on their wedding day.
- Use it as a Wedding gift by a couple to each other on engagement or the wedding day. To make it more interesting, this magazine can be followed by magazine editions about their honeymoon/maternity phase/baby/ Anniversary etc.
- You can also use this wedding magazine as a decor element/Showpiece in a couple’s bedroom. Or maybe have 3-4 magazines about different wedding functions like Sangeet/Mehndi/Haldi/Reception etc.
- Ditching the traditional wedding cards, you can opt for an Invite/itinerary of the magazine. It’s an ideal choice for destination weddings; unlike the wedding cards, this magazine would excite all of your guests and keep them hooked till the very end.
- Photographers or event planners can use it as a Post-Wedding gift to the couple to strengthen their brand’s marketing and their relationship with the client.
Whatever is your pick, the joy of anticipation will keep you hooked, and the pleasure of flipping through the pages and reading your story in a magazine will keep your lips curved in an ear-to-ear smile always. Get your magazine today.